A comparison of the hemodynamic effects of paracervical block and epidural anesthesia for labor analgesia
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 441–445, April 2000
How to Cite
Manninen, T., Aantaa, R., Salonen, M., Pirhonen, J. and Palo, P. (2000), A comparison of the hemodynamic effects of paracervical block and epidural anesthesia for labor analgesia. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 44: 441–445. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-6576.2000.440414.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 14 January, accepted for publication 1 October 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.