This work was presented in part at the 73rd Clinical and Scientific Congress of the International Anesthesia Research Society, Los Angeles, CA, USA, March 13, 1999.
The effect of the obstetrician group and epidural analgesia on the risk for cesarean delivery in nulliparous women
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 959–964, September 2000
How to Cite
Beilin, Y., Friedman, F., Andres, L. A., Hossain, S. and Bodian, C. A. (2000), The effect of the obstetrician group and epidural analgesia on the risk for cesarean delivery in nulliparous women. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 44: 959–964. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-6576.2000.440811.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 31 January, accepted for publication 19 April 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.