Impact of laryngeal mask airway and tracheal tube on pulmonary function during the early postoperative period
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2002
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 525–528, May 2002
How to Cite
Natalini, G., Franceschetti, M. E., Pletti, C., Recupero, D., Lanza, G. and Bernardini, A. (2002), Impact of laryngeal mask airway and tracheal tube on pulmonary function during the early postoperative period. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 46: 525–528. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-6576.2002.460509.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2002
- Received 6 August, accepted for publication 4 December 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.