Airway closure in anesthetized infants and children: influence of inspiratory pressures and volumes
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2002
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 529–536, May 2002
How to Cite
Thorsteinsson, A., Werner, O., Jonmarker, C. and Larsson, A. (2002), Airway closure in anesthetized infants and children: influence of inspiratory pressures and volumes. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 46: 529–536. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-6576.2002.460510.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2002
- Received 20 August 2001,accepted for publication 10 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.