A comparative study on the analgesic effect of tramadol, tramadol plus magnesium, and tramadol plus ketamine for postoperative pain management after major abdominal surgery
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2002
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 1025–1030, September 2002
How to Cite
ÜNlügenç, H., Gündüz, M., ÖZalevli, M. and Akman, H. (2002), A comparative study on the analgesic effect of tramadol, tramadol plus magnesium, and tramadol plus ketamine for postoperative pain management after major abdominal surgery. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 46: 1025–1030. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-6576.2002.460817.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2002
- Received 10 September 2001, accepted for publication 9 February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.