High-dose glucose-insulin-potassium after cardiac surgery: a retrospective analysis of clinical safety issues
Article first published online: 10 APR 2003
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 383–390, April 2003
How to Cite
Szabó, Z., Håkanson, E., Maros, T. and Svedjeholm, R. (2003), High-dose glucose-insulin-potassium after cardiac surgery: a retrospective analysis of clinical safety issues. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 47: 383–390. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-6576.2003.00082.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2003
- Accepted for publication 21 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!