*A very high-frequency of non-mast-cell-mediated positive rocuronium and cisatracurium intradermal skin tests were obtained from healthy volunteers.
Rocuronium and cisatracurium-positive skin tests in non-allergic volunteers: determination of drug concentration thresholds using a dilution titration technique*
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2003
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 576–582, May 2003
How to Cite
Berg, C. M., Heier, T., Wilhelmsen, V. and Florvaag, E. (2003), Rocuronium and cisatracurium-positive skin tests in non-allergic volunteers: determination of drug concentration thresholds using a dilution titration technique. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 47: 576–582. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-6576.2003.00093.x
- Issue online: 15 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2003
- Accepted for publication 23 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.