Aerosolized surfactant and dextran for experimental acute respiratory distress syndrome caused by acidified milk in rats
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 853–860, August 2003
How to Cite
Cui, XG., Tashiro, K., Matsumoto, H., Tsubokawa, Y. and Kobayashi, T. (2003), Aerosolized surfactant and dextran for experimental acute respiratory distress syndrome caused by acidified milk in rats. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 47: 853–860. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-6576.2003.00168.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Accepted for publication 20 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.