The effectiveness of intravenous ketamine and lidocaine on peripheral neuropathic pain
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 868–877, August 2003
How to Cite
Kvarnström, A., Karlsten, R., Quiding, H., Emanuelsson, B.-M. and Gordh, T. (2003), The effectiveness of intravenous ketamine and lidocaine on peripheral neuropathic pain. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 47: 868–877. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-6576.2003.00187.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Accepted for publication 8 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.