Isolated tuberculous liver abscesses with multiple hyperechoic masses on ultrasound: a case report and review of the literature
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2003
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 346–350, October 2003
How to Cite
Chen, H.-C., Chao, Y.-C., Shyu, R.-Y. and Hsieh, T.-Y. (2003), Isolated tuberculous liver abscesses with multiple hyperechoic masses on ultrasound: a case report and review of the literature. Liver International, 23: 346–350. doi: 10.1034/j.1478-3231.2003.00861.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2003
- Received 28 October 2002, accepted 15 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.