Gene expression in HCV-associated hepatocellular carcinoma – upregulation of a gene encoding a protein related to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 329–337, October 2003
How to Cite
El-Nady, G. M., Ling, R. and Harrison, T. J. (2003), Gene expression in HCV-associated hepatocellular carcinoma – upregulation of a gene encoding a protein related to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme. Liver International, 23: 329–337. doi: 10.1034/j.1478-3231.2003.00862.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
- Received 20 January 2003, accepted 20 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.