Application of Molecular Adsorbents Recirculating System to remove NO and cytokines in severe liver failure patients with multiple organ dysfunction syndrome
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2003
Volume 23, Issue Supplement s3, pages 16–20, June 2003
How to Cite
Guo, L.-M., Liu, J.-Y., Xu, D.-Z., Li, B.-S., Han, H., Wang, L.-H., Zhang, W.-Y., Lu, L.-H., Guo, X., Sun, F.-X., Zhang, H.-Y., Liu, X.-D., Zhang, J.-P., Yao, Y., He, Z.-P. and Wang, M.-M. (2003), Application of Molecular Adsorbents Recirculating System to remove NO and cytokines in severe liver failure patients with multiple organ dysfunction syndrome. Liver International, 23: 16–20. doi: 10.1034/j.1478-3231.23.s.3.7.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.