Prevalence of multiple sclerosis in Belgrade, Yugoslavia
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 104, Issue 6, pages 353–357, December 2001
How to Cite
Pekmezovic, T., Jarebinski, M., Drulovic, J., Stojsavljevic, N. and Levic, Z. (2001), Prevalence of multiple sclerosis in Belgrade, Yugoslavia. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 104: 353–357. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0404.2001.00064.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
- Accepted for publication May 9, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!