Patients in a persistent vegetative state: caregiver attitudes and reactions
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2002
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 104, Issue 6, pages 364–368, December 2001
How to Cite
Chiambretto, P., Ferrario, S. R. and Zotti, A. M. (2001), Patients in a persistent vegetative state: caregiver attitudes and reactions. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 104: 364–368. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0404.2001.00107.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2002
- Accepted for publication June 5, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.