Tuberculous meningoencephalitis in HIV-seronegative patients: variety of clinical presentation and impact on diagnostics and treatment
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2002
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 104, Issue 6, pages 389–396, December 2001
How to Cite
Kassubek, J., Zucker, B., Oehm, E., Serr, A., Arnold, S. M., Lücking, C. H. and Els, T. (2001), Tuberculous meningoencephalitis in HIV-seronegative patients: variety of clinical presentation and impact on diagnostics and treatment. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 104: 389–396. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0404.2001.00115.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2002
- Accepted for publication June 14, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.