Blood cholesterol and MRI activity in first clinical episode suggestive of multiple sclerosis
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2002
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 109–112, August 2002
How to Cite
Giubilei, F. , Antonini, G. , Di Legge, S. , Sormani, M. P. , Pantano, P. , Antonini, R. , Sepe-Monti, M. , Caramia, F. and Pozzilli, C. (2002), Blood cholesterol and MRI activity in first clinical episode suggestive of multiple sclerosis. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 106: 109–112. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0404.2002.01334.x
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.