Guidelines for the use of EEG methodology in the diagnosis of epilepsy
International League Against Epilepsy: Commission Report Commission on European Affairs: Subcommission on European Guidelines
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2002
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 106, Issue 1, pages 1–7, July 2002
How to Cite
Flink, R. , Pedersen, B. , Guekht, A. B. , Malmgren, K. , Michelucci, R. , Neville, B. , Pinto, F. , Stephani, U. and Özkara, C. (2002), Guidelines for the use of EEG methodology in the diagnosis of epilepsy . Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 106: 1–7. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0404.2002.01361.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.