Chronic alcoholism and the frontal lobe: which executive functions are imparied?
Article first published online: 3 APR 2002
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 105, Issue 4, pages 276–281, April 2002
How to Cite
Ratti, M. T. , Bo, P. , Giardini, A. and Soragna, D. (2002), Chronic alcoholism and the frontal lobe: which executive functions are imparied?. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 105: 276–281. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0404.2002.0o315.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.