Natural anticoagulants (antithrombin III, protein C, and protein S) in patients with mild to moderate ischemic stroke
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2002
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 107–114, February 2002
How to Cite
Haapaniemi, E. , Tatlisumak, T. , Soinne, L. , Syrjälä, M. and Kaste, M. (2002), Natural anticoagulants (antithrombin III, protein C, and protein S) in patients with mild to moderate ischemic stroke. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 105: 107–114. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0404.2002.1o112.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.