Is squatting a triggering factor for stroke in Indians?
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2002
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 124–127, February 2002
How to Cite
Chakrabarti, S. D. , Ganguly, R. , Chatterjee, S. K. and Chakravarty, A. (2002), Is squatting a triggering factor for stroke in Indians?. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 105: 124–127. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0404.2002.1o196.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.