Epilepsy and pregnancy: lamotrigine as main drug used
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2003
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 9–13, January 2004
How to Cite
Sabers, A., Dam, M., A-Rogvi-Hansen, B., Boas, J., Sidenius, P., Laue Friis, M., Alving, J., Dahl, M., Ankerhus, J. and Mouritzen Dam, A. (2004), Epilepsy and pregnancy: lamotrigine as main drug used. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 109: 9–13. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0404.2003.00200.x
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2003
- Accepted for publication June 18, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.