High prevalence of the prothrombin gene mutation in women with intrauterine growth retardation, abruptio placentae and second trimester loss
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 79, Issue 11, pages 963–967, November 2000
How to Cite
KUPFERMINC, M. J., PERI, H., ZWANG, E., YARON, Y., WOLMAN, I. and ELDOR, A. (2000), High prevalence of the prothrombin gene mutation in women with intrauterine growth retardation, abruptio placentae and second trimester loss. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 79: 963–967. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0412.2000.079011963.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Submitted 6 April, 2000, Accepted 8 June, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.