A randomized, controlled trial comparing effect of oral misoprostol and intravenous syntocinon on intra-operative blood loss during cesarean section
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 245–250, March 2001
How to Cite
Acharya, G., Al-Sammarai, M. T., Patel, N., Al-Habib, A. and Kiserud, T. (2001), A randomized, controlled trial comparing effect of oral misoprostol and intravenous syntocinon on intra-operative blood loss during cesarean section. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 80: 245–250. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0412.2001.080003245.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Submitted 8 May, 2000Accepted 12 October, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.