Substandard factors in perinatal care in The Netherlands:
a regional audit of perinatal deaths
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2002
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 17–24, January 2002
How to Cite
WOLLESWINKEL-VAN DEN BOSCH, J. H., VREDEVOOGD, C. B., BORKENT-POLET, M., VAN EYCK, J., FETTER, W. P. F., LAGRO-JANSSEN, T. L. M., ROSINK, I. H., TREFFERS, P. E., WIERENGA, H., AMELINK, M., RICHARDUS, J.-H., VERLOOVE-VANHORICK, P. and MACKENBACH, J. P. (2002), Substandard factors in perinatal care in The Netherlands:. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 81: 17–24. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0412.2002.810104.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2002
- Submitted 15 March, 2001 Accepted 10 August, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.