Conservative treatment for a ruptured interstitial pregnancy
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 81, Issue 2, page 179, February 2002
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-H., Hwang, J.-L., Huang, L.-W. and Chou, C.-T. (2002), Conservative treatment for a ruptured interstitial pregnancy. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 81: 179. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0412.2002.810218.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Submitted 23 July, 2001Accepted 26 September, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.