Preoperative serum SCC, CA125, and CA19-9 levels and lymph node status in squamous cell carcinoma of the uterine cervix
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2002
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 451–457, May 2002
How to Cite
Takeda, M., Sakuragi, N., Okamoto, K., Todo, Y., Minobe, S.-I., Nomura, E., Negishi, H., Oikawa, M., Yamamoto, R. and Fujimoto, S. (2002), Preoperative serum SCC, CA125, and CA19-9 levels and lymph node status in squamous cell carcinoma of the uterine cervix. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 81: 451–457. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0412.2002.810513.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2002
- Submitted 19 October, 2001Accepted 4 December, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.