Knowledge and attitudes about the Pap-smear screening program: a population-based study of women aged 20–59 years
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2002
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 81, Issue 10, pages 962–967, October 2002
How to Cite
Ideström, M., Milsom, I. and Andersson-Ellström, A. (2002), Knowledge and attitudes about the Pap-smear screening program: a population-based study of women aged 20–59 years. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 81: 962–967. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0412.2002.811011.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2002
- Submitted 14 September, 2001Accepted 2 January, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.