Effects of epidural analgesia during labor on pelvic floor function after vaginal delivery
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2003
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 143–146, February 2003
How to Cite
Sartore, A., Pregazzi, R., Bortoli, P., Grimaldi, E., Ricci, G. and Guaschino, S. (2003), Effects of epidural analgesia during labor on pelvic floor function after vaginal delivery. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 82: 143–146. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0412.2003.00057.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2003
- Submitted 26 February, 2002Accepted 8 September, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.