High risk of cesarean section among ethnic Filipinos: an effect of the paternal contribution to birthweight?
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2003
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 192–193, February 2003
How to Cite
Vangen, S., Stray-Pedersen, B., Skrondal, A., Magnus, P. and Stoltenberg, C. (2003), High risk of cesarean section among ethnic Filipinos: an effect of the paternal contribution to birthweight?. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 82: 192–193. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0412.2003.00075.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2003
- Submitted 25 February, 2002 Accepted 3 September, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.