Prevalence of urinary and fecal incontinence and symptoms of genital prolapse in women
Article first published online: 11 APR 2003
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 280–286, March 2003
How to Cite
Eva, U. F., Gun, W. and Preben, K. (2003), Prevalence of urinary and fecal incontinence and symptoms of genital prolapse in women. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 82: 280–286. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0412.2003.00103.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2003
- Submitted 21 May, 2002Accepted 18 October, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.