Selective iron supplementation based on serum ferritin values early in pregnancy: are the Norwegian recommendations satisfactory?
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2003
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 537–542, June 2003
How to Cite
Sandstad, B., Borch-Iohnsen, B., Andersen, G. M., Dahl-JØrgensen, B., FrØysa, I., Leslie, C., Hanneborg Aas, M., Eig, T. R. and Sandem, S. Ø. (2003), Selective iron supplementation based on serum ferritin values early in pregnancy: are the Norwegian recommendations satisfactory?. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 82: 537–542. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0412.2003.00139.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2003
- Submitted 29 July, 2002 Accepted 12 December, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.