Triage by HPV-DNA testing: is it useful in women with persistent minor smear abnormalities?
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2003
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 575–577, June 2003
How to Cite
Pisal, N., Sindos, M., Chow, C. and Singer, A. (2003), Triage by HPV-DNA testing: is it useful in women with persistent minor smear abnormalities?. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 82: 575–577. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0412.2003.00155.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2003
- Submitted 14 November, 2002; Accepted 7 January, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.