Microbial invasion and cytokine response in amniotic fluid in a Swedish population of women with preterm prelabor rupture of membranes
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2003
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 423–431, May 2003
How to Cite
Jacobsson, B., Mattsby-Baltzer, I., Andersch, B., Bokström, H., Holst, R.-M., Nikolaitchouk, N., Wennerholm, U.-B. and Hagberg, H. (2003), Microbial invasion and cytokine response in amniotic fluid in a Swedish population of women with preterm prelabor rupture of membranes. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 82: 423–431. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0412.2003.00157.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2003
- Submitted 29 July, 2002Accepted 23 January, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.