The SOHO Study Group is listed in the Acknowledgements section.
The Clinical Global Impression–Schizophrenia scale: a simple instrument to measure the diversity of symptoms present in schizophrenia
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2003
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 107, Issue Supplement s416, pages 16–23, May 2003
How to Cite
Haro, J. M., Kamath, S. A., Ochoa, S., Novick, D., Rele, K., Fargas, A., Rodríguez, M. J., Rele, R., Orta, J., Kharbeng, A., Araya, S., Gervin, M., Alonso, J., Mavreas, V., Lavrentzou, E., Liontos, N., Gregor, K., Jones, P. B. and on behalf of the SOHO Study Group (2003), The Clinical Global Impression–Schizophrenia scale: a simple instrument to measure the diversity of symptoms present in schizophrenia. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 107: 16–23. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0447.107.s416.5.x
This paper is one of a suite of papers reporting aspects of the Schizophrenia Outpatient Health Outcomes (SOHO) Study. The study and this publication were funded by Eli Lilly and Company Limited, Windlesham, Surrey, UK.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!