This paper was supported by the Global Research on Anxiety and Depression Network (GRAD) (http://www.gradnetwork.com), through an unrestricted educational grant made possible by Wyeth-Ayerst Pharmaceuticals.
Non-pharmacologic treatments for social anxiety disorder†
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2003
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 108, Issue Supplement s417, pages 72–84, September 2003
How to Cite
Zaider, T. I. and Heimberg, R. G. (2003), Non-pharmacologic treatments for social anxiety disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 108: 72–84. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0447.108.s417.8.x
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.