This paper was read in a preliminary version at the 1st International Zurich Conference on Clinical and Social Psychiatry, Zurich, 9–12 September 1999. The conference and this publication were sponsored by Eli Lilly Suisse.
Gender aspects in schizophrenia: bridging the border between social and biological psychiatry†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2002
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 102, Issue Supplement s407, pages 58–62, December 2000
How to Cite
Riecher-Rössler, A. and Häfner, H. (2000), Gender aspects in schizophrenia: bridging the border between social and biological psychiatry. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 102: 58–62. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0447.2000.00011.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2002
- Accepted for publication September 27, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.