Psychometric properties of the Temperament and Character Inventory (TCI) questionnaire in a Spanish psychiatric population
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 103, Issue 2, pages 143–147, February 2001
How to Cite
Gutiérrez, F., Torrens, N., Boget, T., Martín-Santos, R., Sangorrín, J., Pérez, G. and Salamero, M. (2001), Psychometric properties of the Temperament and Character Inventory (TCI) questionnaire in a Spanish psychiatric population. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 103: 143–147. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0447.2001.00183.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication August 4, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.