Suicides are seldom prescribed antidepressants: findings from a prospective prescription database in Jämtland county, Sweden, 1985–95
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 301–306, April 2001
How to Cite
Henriksson, S., Boëthius, G. and Isacsson, G. (2001), Suicides are seldom prescribed antidepressants: findings from a prospective prescription database in Jämtland county, Sweden, 1985–95. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 103: 301–306. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0447.2001.00276.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication December 4, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.