Lower suicide risk with long-term lithium treatment in major affective illness: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 104, Issue 3, pages 163–172, September 2001
How to Cite
Tondo, L., Hennen, J. and Baldessarini, R. J. (2001), Lower suicide risk with long-term lithium treatment in major affective illness: a meta-analysis. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 104: 163–172. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0447.2001.00464.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication May 1, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.