Identifying crime victims who are at high risk for post traumatic stress disorder: developing a practical referral instrument
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 105, Issue 6, pages 451–460, June 2002
How to Cite
Wohlfarth, T. , Winkel, F. W. and Van Den Brink, W. (2002), Identifying crime victims who are at high risk for post traumatic stress disorder: developing a practical referral instrument. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 105: 451–460. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0447.2002.01099.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.