Cognitive-based measures screening for depression in the medically ill: the DMI-10 and the DMI-18
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2008
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 105, Issue 6, pages 419–426, June 2002
How to Cite
Parker, G. , Hilton, T. , Bains, J. and Hadzi-Pavlovic, D. (2002), Cognitive-based measures screening for depression in the medically ill: the DMI-10 and the DMI-18. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 105: 419–426. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0447.2002.01248.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.