2-COM: an instrument to facilitate patient–professional communication in routine clinical practice
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2002
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 106, Issue 6, pages 446–452, December 2002
How to Cite
Van Os, J., Altamura, A. C., Bobes, J., Owens, D. C., Gerlach, J., Hellewell, J. S. E., Kasper, S., Naber, D., Tarrier, N. and Robert, P. (2002), 2-COM: an instrument to facilitate patient–professional communication in routine clinical practice. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 106: 446–452. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0447.2002.01454.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2002
- Accepted for publication May 28, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.