The Danish PET/depression project: clinical symptoms and cerebral blood flow. A regions-of-interest analysis
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2002
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 106, Issue 1, pages 35–44, July 2002
How to Cite
Videbech, P. , Ravnkilde, B. , Pedersen, T. H. , Hartvig, H. , Egander, A. , Clemmensen, K. , Rasmussen, N. A. , Andersen, F. , Gjedde, A. and Rosenberg, R. (2002), The Danish PET/depression project: clinical symptoms and cerebral blood flow. A regions-of-interest analysis. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 106: 35–44. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0447.2002.02245.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.