Quality of life in patients with schizophrenia in five European countries: the EPSILON study
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2008
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 105, Issue 4, pages 283–292, April 2002
How to Cite
Gaite, L. , Vázquez-Barquero, J. L. , Borra, C. , Ballesteros, J. , Schene, A. , Welcher, B. , Thornicroft, G. , Becker, T. , Ruggeri, M. , Herrán, A. and the EPSILON Study Group (2002), Quality of life in patients with schizophrenia in five European countries: the EPSILON study. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 105: 283–292. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0447.2002.1169.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.