Selection of dairy bacterial strains as probiotics for oral health
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2002
European Journal of Oral Sciences
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 218–224, June 2002
How to Cite
Comelli, E. M., Guggenheim, B., Stingele, F. and Neeser, J.-R. (2002), Selection of dairy bacterial strains as probiotics for oral health. European Journal of Oral Sciences, 110: 218–224. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0447.2002.21216.x
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2002
- Accepted for publication February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.