Rapid-cycling bipolar disorder: effects of long-term treatments
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2003
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 4–14, July 2003
How to Cite
Tondo, L., Hennen, J. and Baldessarini, R. J. (2003), Rapid-cycling bipolar disorder: effects of long-term treatments. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 108: 4–14. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0447.2003.00126.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2003
- Accepted for publication March 4, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.