Methylphenidate and intracortical excitability: opposite effects in healthy subjects and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 69–72, January 2003
How to Cite
Moll, G. H., Heinrich, H. and Rothenberger, A. (2003), Methylphenidate and intracortical excitability: opposite effects in healthy subjects and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 107: 69–72. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0447.2003.02114.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Accepted for publication October 2, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!