Cerebral tissue alterations and daily life stress experience in psychosis
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2003
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 54–59, January 2003
How to Cite
Marcelis, M., Myin-Germeys, I., Suckling, J., Woodruff, P., Hofman, P., Bullmore, E., Delespaul, P. and Van Os, J. (2003), Cerebral tissue alterations and daily life stress experience in psychosis. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 107: 54–59. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0447.2003.02177.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2003
- Accepted for publication July 22, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.