Crazy? So what! Effects of a school project on students' attitudes towards people with schizophrenia
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2003
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 107, Issue 2, pages 142–150, February 2003
How to Cite
Schulze, B., Richter-Werling, M., Matschinger, H. and Angermeyer, M. C. (2003), Crazy? So what! Effects of a school project on students' attitudes towards people with schizophrenia. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 107: 142–150. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0447.2003.02444.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2003
- Accepted for publication July 26, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.