This paper is part of the TIPS project with the following research group: Thomas McGlashan, M.D. (PI), Per Vaglum M.D. (PI), Svein Friis, M.D., Ulrik Haahr, M.D., Jan Olav Johannessen, M.D., Tor K. Larsen, M.D., Ingrid Melle, M.D., Stein Opjordsmoen, M.D., Bjørn Rishovd Rund, Ph.D., Erik Simonsen, M.D. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the NAPE (Nordic Association for Psychiatric Epidemiology) Lecture at the 2002 Annual Meeting, Oslo, Norway, November 16, 2002. This issue of Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica also includes a short biography of Svein Friis.
Methodological pitfalls in early detection studies – the NAPE Lecture 2002†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 3–9, January 2003
How to Cite
Friis, S., Larsen, T. K., Melle, I., Opjordsmoen, S., Johannessen, J. O., Haahr, U., Simonsen, E., Rund, B. R., Vaglum, P. and McGlashan, T. (2003), Methodological pitfalls in early detection studies – the NAPE Lecture 2002. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 107: 3–9. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0447.2003.02600.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Accepted for publication October 14, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.